• melindafox

What Do You See?

The professional term for this light is 'backlighting'. It's one of my favorite ways to light anyone because it makes everyone look stunning! While 'backlighting' is a technical term and serves its purpose when talking with other photographers, it doesn't mean much to anyone who isn't in the industry.

How would you describe this light and this image? (other than beautiful because Emmi is so much all of that) I want to better explain what this light looks like when I'm talking to people about how they want to be photographed.

What do you see?

What do you feel?

Would you be photographed like this?

Love, Melinda

Photography Studio in Athens PA.

Serving Athens Pennsylvania, Towanda Pennsylvania, Corning New York, and Twin Tiers area.

10 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All